I am a counsellor and psychotherapist with a background in education and nursing.
My work has included teaching Mindful Meditation courses and workshops, and training and supervising volunteer counsellors on the national telephone helpline at PANDA (Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia).
Education and training
- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Cairnmillar Institute
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Cairnmillar Institute
- Graduate Diploma of Education, Melbourne College of Advanced Education
- Trained Nurse, General Nursing Certificate, The Alfred Hospital
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
Registered member of Australian Counselling Association (ACA): registration number 3527.
My training includes completing Levels 1 to 4 in Emotion Focused Therapy Training and telephone counselling training at PANDA.
I attend regular supervision and professional development workshops for my counselling practice and adhere to the ethics code of the Australian Counselling Association.